Guilty...
I'm feeling so guilty for not staying home to accompany my grandma who just lost a good friend and accompany my parents even though we do our own stuffs. Why do I feel it when I'm enjoying time with my friends? Am I unable to balance that between family and friends? I really hate the feeling cause it makes me feel like a lousy person, like I'm not filial enough. I want to talk things with my parents, like my admission for the NUS LPP and seek their opinions. I ought to spend time with my grandma who has just lost her best friend. Darn it, the more I type, the more guilty shit I feel. But at the same time, I wanna spend my time with friends too. It should be balanced. Why do I have so much concerns? Enlighten me, please.
Twittering is really great, let my random thoughts be recorded.
Loved and take care.
Twittering is really great, let my random thoughts be recorded.
Loved and take care.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home